When Central Management wants to manage an instance with HTTPS. We need to add trusted root certificates to the machine that runs Central Management
1. Open Microsoft Management Control: on Start menu, type "mmc.exe"
2. File -> Add/Remove Snapp in..
3. Select Certificates → Add
4. In the left select Console Root > Certificates > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates
5. Right click -> All task -> Import -> Select your .crt file to import. Save config
6. Restart the Central Management and then adding an instance as normal
Linux (CentOs 6)
1. Install the ca-certificates package:
yum install ca-certificates
2. Enable the dynamic CA configuration feature:
3 Add your .crt file into /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/. Ex:
cp foo.crt /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/
4. Update CA
5. Restart the Central Management and then adding an instance as normal