This step updates IdP certificate on single sign-on settings of your application in order to the application can verify user authentication results from MetaAccess. Otherwise, the application couldn't trust the authentications and not let your end-user login.
1. Log into the MetaAccess console, navigate to Access Control > Configurations.
2. Click Download OPSWAT certificate to download a self-signed certificate MetaAccess generated for your account
3. Log into your application as administrator. Navigate to single sign-on settings on your application where you set up single sign-on settings
4. Replace IdP certificate with OPSWAT certificate in step 2
5. Save your changed settings