This step is done on your IdP to tell your IdP forward user authentication to OPSWAT MetaAccess for checking device posture status before granting them log into your applications. Otherwise, IdP will allow the user to your application directly without going through MetaAccess.
Before implementing this step, you need to add your IdP and applications to your MetaAccess account by following Step 2. Add protected applications with IdP Method
1. Log into the MetaAccess console, navigate to Access Control > Configurations.
2. On Identity Providers tab, expand the IdP settings and click Setup Instructions button next to an application which you want to configure here and copy a URL which MetaAccess generated for the application. This URL is used to replace LogIn URL of the application on IdP.
3. Log into your IdP console as an administrator and navigate to your application single sign-on settings
4. Replace LogIn URL of your application to MetaAccess URL which you can find on the MetaAccess console.
5. Save your changed settings