MetaAccess offers an integration with a 3rd-party Single Sign-on Service (SSO). This enables an account to provision new users to manage your account. When a user logs into the MetaAccess console through your own SSO service, MetaAccess will provision that user as a read-only user on your account. You can update the user's role later.
MetaAccess uses the secure and widely adopted industry standard Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0), so that you can integrate easily with any large identity provider that supports SAML 2.0.
To get started, log into PingOne and create an application for MetaAccess.
1. Log into PingOne as an administrator
2. Navigate to Applications
3. Click Add Application > New SAML Application
4. Fill in required information and click Continue to Next Step
5. Provide SAML details as below
Protocol version: select SAML v2.0
Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) & Entity ID: your MetaAccess/OPSWAT Central Management URL, for example: if your account is connecting to US tenant, it should be https://gears.opswat.com
6. Click Continue to Next Step
7. Click Save and Exit. You can continue to next steps if you would like to grant access to users and groups or you can do this later.
8. Expand the app again and download the metadata to import it to MetaAccess later, named it saml2_metadata_PingOne,xml
Configure PingOne on MetaAccess:
9. Log into the MetaAccess console with an admin permission. Navigate to User management > SSO
10. On Control tab, enable "Enable Single Sign On" checkbox
11. Click Choose File to import the identity provider metadata you got earlier in step #8, saml2_metadata_PingOne,xml. If the file is valid then IdP certificate, Issuer, and IdP SSO URL will be popped up.
12. Enter an IdP Name, for example: PingOne
13. Click the Save button and enter your PIN to confirm the action.
14. After you save your changes successfully, MetaAccess generates a MetaAccess Login URL. Copy this URL
Go back to PingOne to update ACS URL for the OPSWAT MetaAccess app
15. Switch to PingOne Admin
16. Navigate to Applications, then select the application OPSWAT MetaAccess application you created earlier.
17. Click Edit and Continue to Next Step
18. Replace the ACS URL with the URL the MetaAccess generated in step #14
19. Click Continue to Next Step until the end and click Finish.
DONE. Now you need to assign people/groups who can access this application on PingOne.
If You couldn't import the identity provider information from the IdP metadata file, you can copy IdP certificate, Issuer, and IdP SSO URL to the MetaAccess console