Objective: Protect an application using the Hosted SDP Gateway; no SAML integration, leveraging a local user.
Example application that is locked down to only accept traffic from a Hosted SDP Gateway: http://demo.cloud.impulse.com/
(firewall on the application server only accepts traffic from the Hosted Gateway)
2. The Hosted Gateway is an additional purchase. You will need to get it enabled to continue.
3. Review the details on product bundling/packaging here to understand what is included or not in the standard MetaAcess:
4. After Upgrading, Enable the Hosed Gateway.
5. Define the Secure App, pointing at the demo app: demo.cloud.impulse.com .
You will need to Enable Secure Access, first. Click Add Protected App, then choose “SDP Gateway”.
Fill in as shown below:
8. Select an End User, then click Assign.
9. Download the OPSWAT Client from your MetaAccess console.
10. Choose the Persistent Client.
11. Note, SDP is not always installed at the time OPSWAT Client is. You will only see it in the Tray if you have added the endpoint device to a Group that has SDP enabled.
12. After enabling, SDP will auto-install, and appear in the tray. Click “Open SDP”.
13. Login as the end user
You should see your Demo app entry.
14. Access the Demo app now, http://demo.cloud.impulse.com/