OPSWAT MetaAccess is free up to 50 devices. You can check out our product price guideline here
This section walks you through steps to set up your account to start monitoring your devices
1. Sign up an account with OPSWAT. You can use this account to log into OPSWAT Cloud service such as MetaAccess, MetaDefender Cloud, OPSWAT Portal to download on-premise products, Support portal.
Visit OPSWAT SSO service to sign up for an account. You will get emails on how to activate your account
2. Log into MetaAccess console to set up your account
3. When you are in MetaAccess console, your account is set up with default settings such as Policies, Groups. You can update them later.
4. Click +Device to download an OPSWAT Client installer and install your device. It takes OPSWAT Client a minute to collect compliance data on your device to report back to MetaAccess.
then click Download an installer
5. On MetaAccess console, navigate to Inventory > Devices, you should see your device there.
6. Click on your device to check your device details such as compliance status, number of compliance issue, what group it is in, what policy is assigned to the device, system information, event logs, access status for protected applications, device compliance information.
7. Now it’s time for you to explore what device compliance check MetaAccess offers. You can navigate to a policy a device is assigned to by clicking on the policy name or navigate to Policies, then select a policy
MetaAccess offers deep endpoint compliance check,just to name a few as following:
Check your anti-malware protection is configured properly
Ensure your hard disk is encrypted
Verify operating system is up-to-date and alert for missing patches
Confirm that device is not riddled with hidden malware
Report if device has performed backup frequently
and many more!
8. You can manage your devices into groups and assign different policies for each group
9. MetaAccess also offers an overview about vulnerabilities on your endpoints
10. You can also manage applications installed on endpoints at a central view
11. MetaAccess offers a widest set of access control options You can protect your applications/resources. Learn more here
12. You also able to integrate MetaAccess with your VMware Unified Access Gateway or other VPN/NAC solutions to empower your security with device compliance checks or your own solution
13. and much more settings you can explore at Settings