To use OPSWAT Cloud Security for Salesforce, you must have a MetaAccess account. If you already have an account, you can skip these procedures.
To create a MetaAccess account.
1. Use your web browser to navigate to the OPSWAT Portal.
Use this URL: https://go.opswat.com
The Portal Sign In page appears.
2. Click Register.
The Portal Register page appears.
3. Click in the Email text field and enter your email address.
4. Click in the Password text field and enter your MetaAccess password.
5. Click in the Confirm Password text field and re-enter your MetaAccess password.
6. Click in the First Name text field and enter your first name.
7. Click in the Last Name text field and enter your last name.
8. Click in the Company Name text field and enter your company’s name.
9. Click the OPSWAT Portal’s Terms and Privacy checkbox (to put a check in it).
10. Click the OPSWAT MetaAccess’s Terms and Privacy checkbox (to put a check in it).
11. As necessary, click the OPSWAT MetaDefender’s Terms and Privacy checkbox (to put a check in it).
The OPSWAT Services page appears.
12. Click Go To MetaAccess.
The MetaAccess Overview page appears.