Uninstalling Cloud Security for Salesforce is a two-part process. First, you must delete the login flows associated with the application. When that is complete, you can delete Cloud Security for Salesforce.
To uninstall Cloud Security for Salesforce:
1. Navigate to the Setup page.
Note: Click the Gear icon ( ) in the upper right-hand corner of the Cloud Security for Salesforce interface and select Setup from the menu that appears.
2. Click Identity, then click Login Flows.
The Login Flows page appears.
3. Click Delete, to the left of the first flow.
An acknowledgement popup appears.
4. Click OK.
5. Repeat the above steps as necessary.
Now that you have deleted all connected login flows, you can delete Cloud Security for Salesforce.
6. Click in the search text field and enter installed packages.
7. Click Installed Packages.
The Installed Packages page appears.
8. Click Delete, to the left of the Cloud Security for Salesforce icon.
The Uninstalling a Package page appears.
9. Read the messages in the page and, if everything is okay, click one the following radio buttons, as necessary:
Save a copy of this package’s data for 48 hours after uninstall
Do not save a copy of this package’s data after uninstall
10. Click the Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components checkbox, to put a check in it.
11. Click Uninstall.
The system deletes Cloud Security for Salesforce.